No Deposit Blackjack
No Deposit Blackjack bonuses are very hard to find. There are plenty free money that online casinos offer, however most of them would become a booby trap to blackjack players, since 99% of No deposit casino bonus codes are limited to slots and scratch cards only. The rules are so strict that even a single hand of blackjack played will get all your winnings voided.
Nevertheless, there are few casino sites that do offer no deposit bonuses that can be used to play blackjack. Here we present the best ones. Below you can find some tips on what to check and how to use blackjack bonuses.
Best Free Blackjack Bonus Codes 2017
|Bonus||Bonus Code||Wagering||Blackjack Contribution||Max Cashout||Restricted Games|
|Miami Club||$10 Free||MAFC10||x40||10%||$150||Roulette, Craps
|Cafe Casino||$10 Free||CAFE10||x60||10%||$125||None, Single Deck &
Double Deck count on 5%
No Deposit Blackjack Bonus Terms
There are few important factors to check before you redeem a bonus.
- Most important is to make sure that the bonus can be used for blackjack games. You should notice that even in blackjack friendly codes, there might be some exceptions. For example, Progressive blackjack games or the ones with the lowest house edge, such as Single Deck or Blackjack Switch.
- Wagering requirements: the WR of no deposit bonuses is usually clearly stated, but it’s worth checking the contribution of black jack towards their completion. In most cases table games contribute only a certain percentage, usually from 10% to 50%.
- Max cashout limit: any real money winnings on free bonus are great news, whether it’s $100 or $1000. However, there is nothing more disappointing than winning $1,000 just to discover that you can withdraw only $25 (this is one of the main drawbacks of no deposit bonuses, but we will get into this later), so make sure to check the maximum withdrawal amount before you start playing.
- Many casinos depend that you make at least one deposit before you can withdraw winnings. The formal reason behind this rules is that they need to verify your cashing account, but we are not really sure. Anyway, just know that sometimes you will need to do that.
- Never compromise on the level of the casino you play at just because they offer a no deposit bonus.
Pros and Cons
Free money is free money and in most cases, there is no reason to say no. However, there are some disadvantages to it.
The main one is that in many cases low level casinos use those to trap innocent players. You are tempted by the free money and then make a deposit only to spend days and days chasing your winnings. Don’t forget, the no deposit bonus is one of the smallest factors in choosing an online casino to play at. You won’t enter a restaurant just because they offer nice peanuts. Same here.
Personally, I almost never use a no deposit bonus to play blackjack. The main reasons are that the amounts are usually too small and second, the max cashout limit. Even if you know your way and play perfect strategy, blackjack is a game of luck. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. I want to be able to enjoy my lucky streaks. The disappointment of winning high amounts while being able to withdraw $50, is just too much for me to handle.
Nevertheless, no deposit bonuses are a good way to check the casino, taste the games they offer and have fun on the way.