Best Casinos to Play Real Money Blackjack with Paypal
Paypal needs no further introduction and we really probably don’t need to explain much on how to use it to play real money blackjack online. However, there are few tips we would like to share, at least with those that are not savvy when it comes to playing online.
Overall, Paypal is one of the best deposit methods to use while playing blackjack online, or any other game for that matter. It’s simple, safe and allows incredibly fast withdrawals. Below you can find pros and cons of paypal casinos and few important tips.
Before we start, here is the list of best PayPal blackjack casinos for you to enjoy.
Top Casinos Accepting Paypal 2022
*Please see that in U.S.A, Paypal casino deposits are possible only in New Jersey, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Delaware. For visitors from other states, you can still play real money blackjack in the casinos listed below, using credit or debit cards.
Why to use Paypal at online casinos?
There are many reason to use Paypal and it’s important to understand the them.
- Security: most of us play in many casinos. Sometimes just for variety of games, or waiting for special promotions or just to break the routine. By using Paypal you keep the access to your personal info in one place. That’s the opposite of using credit cards, where you share your banking details with each and every casino.
- Speed of payouts: ewallets, led by Paypal, allow us to enjoy our winnings in the fastest way possible. Pretty much instantaneously. Now, it’s important to notice that although it takes a sec for the funds to reach your account, the time it takes the casinos to click that “Send” button varies from one to another. So make sure to play only in those casinos that offer same day payouts. Needless to say that all the Paypal Blackjack sites on our list are super fast when it comes to cashouts.
- Trust: Paypal are very tight when it comes to online casinos. For example that casino need to have license in the country of the player and so on. It might be difficult from casino operator perspective but great for us players. In general Paypal availability can be seen as a sign of trust and reputability.
- Mobile Blackjack: using credit cards on mobile is pretty annoying. Typing all those digits. Playing blackjack on your smartphone with Paypal is much easier. Just your password and that’s it.
*If you don’t have Paypal account yet, you can create it here.
Why not to use Paypal – The Flaws
Paypal doesn’t have many flaws when it comes to gambling online, but still there are a few that is important to notice
- Availability – there are not that many online casinos accepting Paypal. Plus, it is available (for gambling) only in few countries, such as Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Portugal, Sweden and United Kingdom. US casino players can enjoy it only in NJ and Delaware. Those of you that cannot use Paypal, we have listed at the bottom alternative payment methods.
- Fees – most casinos do not charge any fees when it comes to Paypal blackjack deposits. However when it comes to withdrawals, the Paypal fees can be pretty high. It’s ok for small amounts but if you are had a nice streak and won few thousands, Paypal is not the way. In those cases we would recommend using a simple Bank wire or even a cheque. It will take longer but will cost you much much less.
- Loosing track – last deficit of using PP is that somehow people tend to be more loose with their money. My wife is a good example. Not sure what’s the reason for that, but that’s a fact. So when making blackjack paypal deposits, make sure that you keep track and don’t gamble more than you can afford. Especially if you are playing video blackjack with high stakes, as video blackjack is much faster than at live dealer tables, so the way down can be pretty fast.
How it is Done?
Making a casino deposit with Paypal is a very straightforward process. It is exactly the same as making a purchase in some online shop or on Amazon.
- Choose Paypal in the casino cashier
- Choose the amount you wish to deposit
- Enter your paypal email address and confirm.
- You will be forwarded to Paypal – click confirm and start playing.
And that’s the best part – making withdrawal with Paypal is as simple as the deposit.
- Choose Paypal as withdrawal option in the cashier
- Choose withdrawal amount and confirm.
- If you are playing in one of the casinos with instant withdrawals, you should enjoy your winning on the same day.
- One thing to notice that in order to make a withdrawal with Paypal, you need to make at least one deposit using the same Paypal account for confirmation purposes.
Online Blackjack Paypal – Summary
- If you can use Paypal at online casinos at your country – do it.
- Got really lucky and won $$$$ – use check or bank wire for cashing out. Will save you a lot on fees.
- Don’t forget to keep track of your deposits and play according to your budget.
USA: When it comes to USA (besides NJ and Delaware), there is no real alternative to Paypal as most ewallets do now allow gambling transaction in US. The remaining options are either Credit Cards or Bitcoin. Bitcoin casino is actually the best option when it comes to speed of transactions, so if you are ok with cryptos, we would highly recommend it.
UK: United Kingdom online blackjack players can enjoy a wide array of similar deposit methods. The most common are Neteller and Skrill and those are accepted in pretty much every UK online casino.
Canada: Although Canadian online blackjack fans are a bit limited compared to UK players, but they still have plenty alternatives. The first inline is Instadebit which is pretty much similar to Paypal and can be used for both, deposit and withdrawals. Another option is Neteller which also works in a similar way to Paypal and can be found in almost every casino.
Australia: the situation for Australia blackjack players is similar to US. The main deposit methods are credit cards such as Visa and Mastercard, followed by Bitcoin. Another option to use is Neosurf which is great for deposits, but withdrawals must be done through bank wire or check.