NetEnt Pontoon Pro
Pontoon is considered by many to be the British version of Blackjack, and even though many rules have remained the same, new terms such as twist, buy and stick, as well as interesting gameplay definitely add to the excitement. There are 6 Pontoon Games available online, at least the ones we know of. NetEnt Pontoon Pro is your best bet, featuring lower house edge than any other variation, mainly due to the fact that it uses 6 decks vs. the common 8 used in BetSoft an Microgaming Pontoon.
Pontoon sees the dealer given both cards face down, which is one of the main differences to Blackjack games, while the player must twist (hit) any hand below 15. Five card trick hand and pontoon both pay 2 to 1, which seriously improves the player’s chances when playing against the house, pushing the payout percentage to 99.65%.
Unfortunately, NetEnt casinos do not accept players from US, but you can check our RTG USA Pontoon page and also play it for free, here on our site.
Free Pontoon Pro Blackjack
Pontoon Pro Rules
- If you are new to Pontoon games, we should inform you that twist, stick and buy terms are used instead of standard hit, stand and double down.
- The dealer gets both cards face down, but he does check for pontoon before the game starts.
- Dealer wins all ties, dealer is also required to twist on 16 and soft 17.
- Pontoon and 5 card hand (Charlie) pay 2:1 vs. the regular 3:2.
- The player can use buy on any 2-4 cards and also twist after buying (doubling down), but cannot stick unless his hand is greater or equal to 15.
- NetEnt Pontoon Pro allows to play up to three hands simultaneously.
Limits & User Interface
We really like the fact that NetEnt Pontoon comes with three table limits, Low Roller ($0.10-$5) for low stakes players , Standard ($1-$40) and High Roller ($25-$500), which should be more than enough to accommodate virtually ever single casino gamer out there. We have no objections when it comes to the user interface either, as the gameplay is smooth, quick and exciting.