Microgaming Super Fun 21
Super Fun 21 is a contemporary variant of Blackjack that features different rules to the standard set, several bonus payouts and has blackjack paying even money, while diamonds blackjack pays 2:1 rather than the usual 3:2. Despite other liberal rules, the game has a house edge slightly lower than 1%. There are few Super Fun 21 games available online. Here you can check the one offered by Microgaming casinos.
In Vegas casinos it is usually played with single deck of cards, while online it varies from 1 to 6 decks. Microgaming Super Fun 21 is the only online version that sticked to single deck and therefore offers significantly lower house edge than its competitors, 0.94% to be exact. You should notice that while in the free game you can play only one hand per round, in real money mode you can bet on 5 hands simultaneously.
Free Super Fun 21 Blackjack
Super Fun 21 Rules
This is where you need to pay close attention seeing that the rules are definitely not the ones you are used to.
- This is an American hole card game played with 1 standard deck.
- Checks for blackjack.
- Hits soft 17.
- Double down on any number of cards.
- Split up to 4 hands.
- Aces can be resplit.
- Player can Hit and Double down on split hands, including Aces.
- Late Surrender on any number of cards.
- Double Down rescue on any number of cards (meaning you can surrender and loose half of your bet).
- Natural pays even money.
- Player’s blackjack always wins.
- Diamond blackjack pays 2:1.
- Five or six card hand with a value of 21 pays 2:1 (not after doubling).
- Six card hand of any value always wins.
Microgaming Limits & User Interface
Supporting wagers from $1 to $200 per hand or round, Super Fun 21 Microgaming is able to accommodate both amateur players and high rollers, with clean visuals and key rules easily accessible in the main window making life easier for the player. Somewhat slower gameplay is something that seasoned gamers may find less than impressive.